Students should have a vocation or love for what they intend to study. Upon submission of their Application File , students are expected to include a one page essay which justifies their passion for the chosen field of study and other useful information such as:
Students can apply online via the Online Application Portal or can apply on Campus. International Students who wish to be enrolled in either undergraduate or post graduate programs of the Institution should email their credentials and state their program of interest to email@example.com
At BUIB Campus A, Bokoko – Buea
Attend a counseling session on campus with our Academic Counselors.
Once you are decided on your program of choice, visit the admission Office with the following documents;
- Certified copies of your Certificates ( Advanced Level certificate/ Slip, Ordinary Level Certificate, Higher National Diploma, Bachelor Degree/Attestation). The document presented differs depending on your program (undergraduate or graduate program).
- Certified Copy of your Birth Certificate
- Photocopy of your National Identity Card
- Two (2) Passport size photographs
CHANGE OF SCHOOL/PROGRAM AND ADDING AND DROPPING OF COURSES.
Candidates are allowed to change their Schools/Programs provided they fulfill the following conditions:
- Application for change of School/Program shall be considered at the end of the First/Freshman Year and shall only take effect from the beginning of the next Academic Year after approval by the Provost. In the case of HND, application shall be considered at the end of First Semester and shall only take effect from the beginning of the Second Semester after approval by the Provost.
- Applicants shall address an application letter to the Vice Provost Academics applying for the change of School/ Program and should be endorsed by any of the parents/guardians which should include his/her phone number and a photocopy of ID Card.
- A student who is authorized to transfer from one School/ Program to another shall first fulfill the entry requirements for the School/program or in which he/she prefers to be admitted.
- If he/she had earned some credit(s) in the former School/Program, they would be transferred if necessary to the new School/Program.
- Transfer from School of Health Sciences to Management Sciences has no financial implications.
- Transfer from School of Management Sciences to School of Health Sciences is not acceptable.
- Pay the relevant financial charges to the University’s Principal Cashier.
- A student can add or drop courses on their list of registered courses, within two weeks from that start of lectures.