Our vision is that of a world where men and women can pursue academic, research and professional excellence in a peaceful environment that upholds our cultural diversity and heritage. We seek to provide specialized vocational skills linked to professional body requirements and labour market needs where appropriate, with strong work related emphasis.
- Empower individuals to achieve maximum capacity through the provision of quality education at all levels.
- Equip students with specific professional, entrepreneurial and technological skills needed to meet the challenges of the world and their changing needs.
- Promote excellence in diversity, gender equality and create opportunities that will yield practical results and encourage self-reliance.
- Recognize the value of cultural diversity and pave the way for intercultural communication that will enhance human socio-economic development.
- Advance ethical and moral practice in educational, professional and civic life.